mortgage broker for expats
"Secure your future with our full service mortgage advice."
Looking to buy your dream home in the Netherlands? At Brickle Mortgages, we believe that everyone should have access to quality financial advice, including expats. Our goal is to provide all expats with comprehensive and personalized mortgage advice through our easy-to-use interpreters.
We help you find the right mortgage solution for every situation: wether you are buying your first home or want to refinance your property. Our team of mortgage brokers is more than happy to review your current situation and walk you through all financing possibilities during a first consultation without any obligations.
Schedule Your First Consultation
During your first consult, your personal advisor will discuss your current financial sitution.
Based on this, they will take you through all financing possibilites and will find you a mortgage provider that suits your situation best. Schedule an appointment for a no-obligation consult with one of our experts now!
our most frequently asked questions about expat mortgages
Talking points during our Free Consult
For a first indication of your maximum mortgage, you can use our mortgage calculator. During the free consult, your mortgage advisor will delve deeper into your financials to calculate the exact amount you would be able to loan.
For this calculation, more details are needed such as age, type of employment, available own money, other financial obligations, etc. Our advisors will be happy to calculate this amount for you with the appropriate background information.
There are no specialized expat mortgages. However, Brickle is specialized in obtaining mortgages for expats. This is our main focus. Our experts help you navigate the Dutch mortgage market and know what strings to pull to help obtain the best mortgage for you. And all of this is possible in your own language.
How to buy a house in the Netherlands can seem quite complicated. To give you an impression of what you are about to embark on, we have created a quick guide to approaching the Dutch property market.
Brickle will guide you through this whole process. Not only with specialized mortgage experts, but also with specialized partners like notaries and real estate agents. We know what strings to pull to get you the best mortgage possible, what areas and neighborhoods are most suitable for you, and have interpreters available to talk you through each step in your own language.
When meeting with an independent mortgage broker, there are several advantages:
- Wide range of options: we compare all financing options from all lenders, with a bank you can only choose between the financing options of that specific bank.
- Personalized advice: our advisors zoom in on your personal situation and find the lender and mortgage that has the best terms for your situation.
- Checking documents: we check all your documents before sending them to the lender. With this, we make sure you do not incur unnecessary delays due to faulty administration and that all documents are delivered in the best possible way to increase your chances of getting a mortgage.
- Anticipating future changes: are you planning on expanding your family? Or are you planning on renovating the house to make it more sustainable? Questions like these are good to take into account when arranging your mortgage. Our advisors can help you get a mortgage that is futureproof.
- Easy to contact: you always have short lines of communication with your personal adviser, so you get quick answers to even the smallest questions. When working with a specific lender, you will experience long wait times and a less personal approach.